Saturday, July 28, 2007

Lighting staging sound

Lighting staging sound gear equipment for concert, Golden Sounds Entertainment provides all your concert staging lighting sound audio video truss spandex equipment rentals in orange county and los angeles county california






Golden Sounds Entertainment is your search for concert staging lighting sound and audio gear equipment services in california and orange county los angeles county ca http://goldensoundsentertainment.com/equipment.html
(714)315-3828
600 Anton Blvd.
Costa Mesa, Ca 92626



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not use this company! The company is ran by Steve Wemmer who has a very shady office that he tried to tell me was being remodeled! He will sweet talk you until you sign a contract & then he is completely unresponsive! He does not return emails or phone calls unless you are extremely persistant, as I am. I FINALLY got ahold of him at 11pm the night before my wedding to confirm. He said he would be there & not to worry. When I showed up I found out after I talked to him he called another company to do my wedding because he had got an offer for better pay on the same day as my wedding! I spent the hour before my wedding meeting with the DJ to tell him our names, songs we wanted played, etc. The stuff that should have been straightened out months before the wedding! It was extremely upsetting and stressful. 3 months later, Steve still has not paid the replacement DJ the money I had already paid him!
DO NOT USE GOLDENSOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT, YOU WILL REGRET IT!

Anonymous said...

STEVE is a liar and a FRAUD! He took our money and will not refund it back like he promise! Brides out there DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD THIS MAN SAYS! He doesn't return my phone calls, emails, texts, you name it. Trust me ladies! You want to do your homework! And listen to what everyone is saying! DO NOT USE STEVE WEMMER!